- Government agencies.
- Organisations with an annual turnover of more than AUD 3 million.
- Some small businesses with an annual turnover of AUD 3 million or less, particularly if they:
- Provide a health service and hold health information.
- Disclose personal information about another individual to anyone else for a benefit, service, or advantage.
- Provide a service for collecting or disclosing personal information, among others.
More information on Australian Privacy Laws can be found on the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) website.
Alternatively, you can contact your lawyer for advice
Webtree only recommends products and services that we use and feel are trustworthy and good value.
If a sale should result from you clicking on a link to Legal123 in this article, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.